Animal Health Associates originally opened as Baronti's Small Animal Hospital in 1947, at the current location. The veterinarian, Dr. August Baronti, lived in the back of the clinic with his family in what is now the break area and offices.
In 1998, Dr. Greer hired Dr. Sheila Johnson fresh out of the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine. In about 2000, the Creswell clinic was sold, and the Eugene clinic underwent substantial remodeling. In late 2006, Dr. Greer retired, and in May of 2007, Dr. Johnson purchased the practice from Dr. Greer. Dr. Judy Schroeder joined the practice in July of 2011.